Sunday, January 16, 2011

no quarter

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I got this shirt at H&M, which was a surprising. A lot of the time, chain stores (AHEM, TARGET) will destroy a band tshirt by adding silly designs when the original design could be magnificent! H&M did a good job with this one.

Listening to: The Song Remains the Same Soundtrack-Led Zeppelin. For those of you who haven't seen the movie that the music on this record is taken from, you must. It is live footage, but so much more than that. You also see into the band members' heads with "dream sequences"...I can't really explain it well, but it's incredible. Favorite track...well, The Rain Song is my all-time favorite Zeppelin song, but their 30 minute live version of Dazed and Confused on this is also incredible.

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pics!
Loveeee your shirt <33

Alessandra said...

Great soundtrack, great song, great post.

H&M *does* do well with band t-shirts, they even have cute children's versions.

Anonymous said...

i love your hair
mine is straight, and it looks kinda boring -.-
by the way, do you mind to exchange link? :)
please tell me soon :)

Hanna said...

you look adorable (as usual!), and I wish it looked more like this where I live too, instead of there being melting snow all over the ground... :)

michelle_ said...

LOVING tHE WHite BOOTS !
and your shirt is cool too ! it actually looks like a real vintage shirt !

glisters and blisters

Dirty Closet said...

baby let´s rock
olguiscloset.blogspot.com

rouli said...

love ur hair and ur tee my dear:))

kissss

Caroline Ergy Erg said...

I love these, really nice outfit and lovely photos :D
xxxxxx

Abi said...

I love Led Zeppelin and I'm equally surprised that you snagged that shirt from H&M. They did good

Marcia B. said...

love these cute boots!

Anonymous said...

you look adorable!
xoxo

Danielle said...

Maybe they do it because they're too cheap to be able to afford the original design?

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute blog! Keep posting about the albums because I'm looking to expand my musical knowledge!

eesa said...

i love love your hair xx

Shope and Shore said...

Effortless outfit! I love the teeshirt!

Shope
http://londonscloset.blogspot.com
xoxo

Unknown said...

such a classic top! this looks awesome on you, I love how the photos turned out :)

xoxo happy valentine's day!

Preity lama Tamang said...

beautiful pictures!! love the tee

Anonymous said...

totally agree they were on the mark with that tee