Saturday, August 13, 2011

little green

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm wearing a crop top I made, a vintage belt and topshop shorts. These shorts are incredible...I want to live in them.

Listening to: Blue-Joni Mitchell. Favorite track: River. Joni Mitchell has such a wonderful voice. It's so sweet and melodic and I absolutely adore it. This album is a good place to start on her work in my opinion.

I should probably address my absence. I know I've been a horrible blogger lately, and I'm sorry about that! I still really enjoy posting, but I don't always have the time to do it. Hopefully I'll be posting a bit more regularly...but probably not as much as I used to.

I hope you all are having a lovely summer! I spent most of July in Eastern Europe. It was a really wonderful experience (with a lot of driving involved) and I'll put a post together in the next few days with some pictures from the trip.

6 comments:

Hanna said...

You look lovely, dear. I can understand that urge of yours to live in the shorts... :)

Elizabeth said...

very relaxed photos, i love them!

http://nothingbutapackofcards.blogspot.com/

Heather said...

cute cute cute photos!
xx

Constance said...

I love the lacey top! x

Amanda said...

Wow those shorts are so cool!

Sara said...

Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your shorts, what a great print and that top is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

Pop Culture&Fashion Magic